Delivery removes the temptations associated with takeout, such as eating on the car ride home or hurling your rotisserie chicken at litterers. Keep your food hot and your temper cool with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $15 for $30 worth of sushi, tempura, and other Japanese cuisine, delivered from Fuji Ya
- $15 for $30 worth of chung king chili shrimp, scallops, and other Chinese cuisine delivered from Little Szechuan
- $15 for $30 worth of samosas, curry, and other Nepali, Tibetan, and Indian cuisine, delivered from Gorka Palace
- $15 for $30 worth of ribs, seafood, and burgers, delivered from TGI Fridays
- $12.50 for $25 worth of walleye, steak, and pasta, delivered from Tavern on Grand
- $12.50 for $25 worth of barbecue, burgers, and fried chicken, delivered from Famous Dave's
- $12.50 for $25 worth of noodles, mock duck, and other Vietnamese cuisine, delivered from Vina Vietnamese
Not all restaurants’ websites are created equal. In fact, some of them even make it quite a hassle to order something as simple as a sandwich. That’s exactly why two friends founded BiteSquad.com—a web service designed to help people avoid the hassle of sifting through restaurants’ websites and go straight to what they want: the food. Using a computer or smartphone, hungry customers browse BiteSquad.com’s enhanced collection of local restaurant menus, which feature photographer-snapped pictures of menu items. After submitting their order, customers can then use the real-time, five-step order tracker to predict their food’s arrival time and plan their pre-meal nap accordingly.
77% of 83 customers recommend
“Keep an eye on the order progress so you can be ready when they get to your home.”
“I was unbelievably impressed with the live chat customer service by Bitesquad.com as I was attempting to use my Groupon for its literal value after the promotional...”
“I was unbelievably impressed with the live chat customer service by Bitesquad.com as I was attempting to use my Groupon for its literal value after the promotional value was expired. And while the Bitesquad.com website may not be tremendously good looking (their branding needs to take a back seat to those restaurants they represent), but the usability and features are top notch.”
“It gets busy at dinner time, so you may need to wake a long time to get your food. ”