Choose from Nine Options
- $19 for a Flavors of DC Food Tour for one person ($39.99 value)
- $39 for the above option for two people ($79.88 value)
- $75 for the above option for four people ($159.96 value)
- $35 for Girls Night Out “Cocktails in the City” for one person ($65 value)
- $65 for the above option for two people ($130 value)
- $125 for the above option for four people ($260 value)
- $29 for DC’s 14th St. Food Tour for one person ($49.99 value)
- $55 for the above option for two people ($99.98 value)
- $105 for the above option for four people ($199.96 value)
During the Flavors of DC Food Tour, which departs at 1:30pm, guests explore DC’s U Street Corridor area, sampling bites and sips from five local merchants. The walk includes short stops to view architecture and discuss local history.
The Girls Night Out “Cocktails in the City” tour takes ladies on a 1.5-hour adventure that starts at 6pm and spans four local bars in the heart of Logan Circle. Guests will sample handcrafted libations and light appetizers while hobnobbing with locals and taking in historic architectural sights.
From 4:30pm–6pm, the 14th St. Food Tour guides guests through four of the former “red light district’s” trendiest eateries. Culinary tourists will soak up the area’s rich history and gradual transformation into an area defined by its art and theater while treating their palates to a light dinner of locally crafted bites.
Bitez Food Tours
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours
Pro Tip: Bring your appetite and wear comfortable clothing and shoes as we will be walking about one mile.
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: DC's 14th Street Food Tour
Recommended Age Group: Adults
Q&A with the Owner
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
Several years as I traveled all over the U.S. I found myself always asking where the best places to eat are. It was then I decided that I would provide a place not only to showcase where to go to eat but also create an alternative dining experience instead of the hum drum of dining out as usual.
I'm a first-timer. How do you get me ready for the experience?
Bring your adventurous spirit and appetite. We will sample a variety of items that you may not have eaten before. Also, don't be shy. This is a shared dining experience where food is served family style.
As the old adage says, "Stuff happens." What training do you and your staff have to stay ahead of the unexpected?
Guides go through a rigorous process of selection and training to lead any of our tours.