Buying in bulk helps you save money and prepare for the inevitable rise of a ketchup-based economy. Be a condiment tycoon with this Groupon.
- $75 for a one-year BJ’s Rewards Membership ($100 value) and a $50 BJ’s Gift Card ($50 value; $150 total value)
The BJ’s Rewards Membership can be activated and used at any BJ’s location. Click here to find the BJ’s nearest you.
The BJ’s Rewards Membership provides you with:
- Access to exclusive savings and in-Club promotions
- 2% payback on most in-Club and BJs.com purchases
- Free second Membership card
- Additional discounts on specialty services
- Monthly Member Savings Book with up to 100 coupons
- Quarterly BJ’s Member Journal with articles, recipes, and even more coupons
The $50 gift card can be used toward both in-Club purchases and BJ’s Gas, and it is also valid at all BJ’s locations.
One of the East Coast's best-known Members-only wholesale retailers, BJ's serves more than six million Members in more than 200 Clubs as far west as Ohio. Within these sprawling locations, BJ's helps provide more selections to savvy shoppers looking to knock out most of their errands in a single stop. In the same visit, Members can stock up on economy-sized groceries—including USDA choice meats, farm-fresh produce, organics and naturals, and everyday essentials—grab name-brand electronics, and even plan a vacation through BJ's Travel. Each service makes up a single part of BJ's well-rounded retail experience, but simplifying shopping isn't BJ's only goal; in 2013 alone, the company donated more than $4 million to charitable organizations.
98% of 8,312 customers
“This was a GREAT deal!!!”
“Great place to shop, prices are always great and worth it ”
“the cashiers needs to be more pleasant, my husband had to ask the one attending to us if she was enjoying her night, she did not seem quite happy, customer service...”
“the cashiers needs to be more pleasant, my husband had to ask the one attending to us if she was enjoying her night, she did not seem quite happy, customer service is very important for business,”