The hamburger is an edible American icon, much like coleslaw made with shredded Norman Rockwell paintings. Bread, bite, and chew with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $21 for a burger meal for two, valid any day of the week (up to a $36 total value)
- $18 for a burger meal for two, valid anytime Sunday through Thursday or Friday and Saturday for lunch (up to a $36 total value)
- $48.99 for three burger meals for two, valid Monday through Thursday (up to a $108 total value)
Each meal includes:
- Two burgers (up to a $8 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $4 value each)
- Two draft beers (up to a $6 value each)
Black Iron Burger
Wrought-iron fixtures, refurbished lamps, exposed light bulbs, and other reclaimed materials forge a cozy, familiar vibe at Black Iron Burger Shop. The decor's worn edge, however, is at odds with the smooth, clean chrome surface of the diner's Keating Miraclean griddle. This pristine grilling machine chars all-natural patties molded from chuck, short rib, and brisket. The result is a menu of burgers such as The Black Iron, with horseradish cheddar, caramelized onions, and 8 ounces of beef. Diners can customize their burgers by adding avocado, spicy mayo, blue cheese, and other toppings. Craft beer selections wash down meals, and rich shakes ditch straws in favor of spoons for scooping up an icy consistency that New York magazine praises as "particularly velvety."
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The Beer's are amazing and the staff is super nice:)”
“Love this place.. Go during happy hour you can use your groupon and still get the happy hour price for drinks. We have gone three different times, and each time the...”
“Love this place.. Go during happy hour you can use your groupon and still get the happy hour price for drinks. We have gone three different times, and each time the food is awesome,had the black iron burger and garlic and herb fries last night yum”
“The food is great, the waiters are extremely attentive, & the atmosphere is relaxing for after work burger, fries, & beer. I would definitely go back. ”
540 E 5th St.
Manhattan, New York 10009