When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a golf package for one (an $84 total value)
- $55 for a golf package for two (a $168 total value)<p>
Per person, each package includes:
- Unlimited rounds of golf with cart rental for one day (a $75 value)
- Bucket of range balls (a $3 value)
- Hot dog and soda (a $6 value)<p>
Blacklake Golf Resort
At Blacklake Golf Resort, players can choose any combination of challenges from three distinct nine-hole courses, each representing a unique feature of playing golf within the varied landscape of the Central Coast. Sea breezes drift up from the valley to the Canyons course's elevated tee boxes. The Oaks course ventures away from the clubhouse to wind through a forest of towering oak trees, its undulating grass and smooth walkways shaded by the abundant branches of those mighty oaks. To begin the Lakes course, a short, 143-yard hole heralds the inviting nature of the compact layout and wide fairways, all before a monstrous 573-yard par 5 finishes the round.
Open from dawn to dusk, Blacklake Golf Resort also features practice facilities, including a 275-yard driving range and two putting, chipping, and pitching greens on which to improve your techniques. During lessons, the staff (http://blacklake.com/staff/) of PGA professionals works to improve players' fundamentals without sacrificing the fun, relaxing nature of the sport.
Course at a Glance:
* Three nine-hole courses (par 36, 36, and 35)
* Total yardages from the back tees: 3,276, 3,125, and 2,909
* Three sets of tees per hole
94% of 50 customers recommend
“Lots of golf. Good full day. ”
“One of the best golf resorts in Central Cal. ”
“Great customer service!”
1490 Golf Course Ln.
Nipomo, California 93444Get Directions