Wines grow more nuanced with age, like one's understanding of the past or a toddler's arguments for why they should be allowed to drive. Savor the passage of time with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a winery tour with a wine and cheese tasting for two (up to a $50 value)
- $49 for a winery tour with a wine and cheese tasting for four (up to a $100 value)
Each tour and tasting includes:
- 45-minute tour of the vineyard
- Tasting of five Blue Mountain varietals and two types of Di Bruno Bros. cheese
- One souvenir wineglass per person
Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars
Blue Mountain Vineyards owners, Joe and Vickie, are pinot pioneers. Beginning with a 5-acre experiment in 1986, they discovered that the soil of the Lehigh Valley does a fine impression of French terrain, making it suitable for growing the grapes of cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay, and other European varietals. Since then, they've expanded to a 50-acre plot, where they now produce wines that have won awards from the Fingerlake International Wine Competition and Appellation America.
Panoramic views of the Blue Mountains overlook scenic terraces at the vineyards, where grapes spring from soil that soldiers roamed during the Revolutionary War. Tastings, concerts, and other events fill the winery's glass-flanked deck, spilling onto an outdoor patio surrounded by ponds as tranquil as a silent lullaby. Visitors admire the vines during tours, and they can also adopt their favorites to preserve the vines' flavorful histories.