Lasers control hair growth without the need for primitive tactics such as shaving, waxing, or screaming at the hairs until they fall out. Save your voice with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$189 for a fresh-face laser hair-removal package (a $801 total value)
- Three sessions for the lip (a $269 value)
- Three sessions for the chin (a $269 value)
- Three sessions for the cheeks (a $269 value)
$259 for a leg laser hair-removal package (a $1,197 total value)
- Three sessions for the feet (a $269 value)
- Three sessions for the upper or lower legs (a $930 value)
$289 for a bikini-ready laser hair-removal package (up to a $1,365 total value)
- Three sessions for the underarms (a $540 value)
- Three sessions for the traditional or extended bikini line (up to an $825 value )
Licensed professionals use the a laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair. Although treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
Bluebonnet Laser Aesthetics
At Bluebonnet Laser Aesthetics, Dr. Blue III and Dr. Kubricht ensure their lasers remain in the right hands—those of a registered nurse. The health professionals, who oversee each procedure from inside Louisiana Urology, target unwanted hair and spider veins with light-based therapies. They can cease stubble growth on a broad range of areas, from cheeks and sideburns to underarms, legs, and bikini lines. Each treatment is quick and requires little or no recovery downtime.
Before scheduling sessions, the doctors also meet with new clients for a complimentary consultation, which answers common questions such as "does this work for pruning my Chia pet?"