Choose Between Two Options
$149 for a headshots package (a $300 value)
- Five poses and angles per set of clothing. BLURR suggests bringing five outfits for variety.
- 25 original digital prints and 25 corrected digital prints
- Digital prints are delivered via electronic file transferring
$499 for sequence-reel package for actors and directors (a $1,000 value)
- BLURR will cut a three-minute reel (theatrical reel). If the client doesn't have enough footage for three minutes, then a reel will be cut to 90 seconds (presentation reel).
- If the client has both drama and comedy footage, two reels that equal about three minutes total will be created
- Footage should be delivered to BLURR via DVD, SD card, or electronically
- BLURR suggests that footage should be sent at Apple ProRes 422 1920x1090 30 fps for the fastest editing completion
- Footage that needs to be converted will be done during the 10 hours allotted to the project
- The client receives one round of changes; more changes can be made for an additional fee
- The client reviews the reel through a secure Vimeo link, emails changes, and then reviews the reel a second time
- Reels are delivered via electronic file transferring, or on DVD by request
"We eat, sleep, and breathe creativity." This motto of BLURR Productions sums up the company's approach to its work. Its talented staff members produce video reels for actors and directors, capture headshots, and develop animation. They also work in a variety of styles, constantly evolving to fit the needs of their clients.