Thomas Edison declared that genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, a fact he discovered while inventing the volcano. Work up a healthy sweat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a fitness package (up to a $425 total value)
- Three personal-training sessions (a $180 value)
- Over-the-phone consultation and goal-setting session (a $60 value)
- Personalized training program (a $75 value)
- Pass for five fitness classes (a $60 value)
- Home-fitness workout DVD in one of four styles (a $20 value)
- $20 gift certificate for massage therapy
- Credit for an additional 15% off your next purchase of a five-pack of personal-training sessions
- T-shirt (while supplies last; a $20 value)
- Water bottle (while supplies last; a $10 value)<p>
$2 for a digital download of the Cardio Sculpt workout program (a $4.99 value)
- 45-minute total-body workout designed by award-winning trainer Sandi Knox
- High- and low-intensity options<p>
Sandi Knox, the co-founder of Body Balance, has devised her own set of workout DVDs and appeared on Breakfast Television to showcase her exercises. Along with co-owner Sheldon Gephter, she oversees a fitness studio that hosts group classes in latin-dance-inspired Zumba, kick-boxing workouts, and yoga. Their eclectic boot-camp workouts consist of cardio, circuit training, resistance training and more, rather than imitating traditional workouts in which everyone holds a squat until they fall asleep. Elsewhere in the facility, Eric Payment, the studio’s on-site massage therapist, kneads away aches from neck ailments and sports injuries on his memory-foam massage table.
1121 Henderson Hwy.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2G 1L4