In the Victorian era, people made their cores look tight by wearing corsets, which doubled as bulletproof vests during pistol duels. Strengthen your core until it’s naturally impervious to bullets instead with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a one-month Pilates package (a $170 total value)
- One-hour massage (a $65 value)
- One hour of private Pilates instruction per month (a $65 value)
- Four one-hour group classes per month (a $40 value)<p>
$149 for a two-month Pilates package (a $340 total value)
- Two one-hour massages (a $130 value)
- Two one-hour sessions of private Pilates instruction (a $130 value)
- Eight one-hour group classes (an $80 value)<p>
Valid for the following group classes:
- Monday: Dance Fit at 9 a.m., Pilates Mat & More at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Pilates Mat Class at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Pilates Mat Principles at noon, IntenSati Cardio Class at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: Gentle Hatha Yoga at 10 a.m., Pilates Mat Class at noon, Pilates Mat Class at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Ballet Body Conditioning at 8 a.m., Pilates Mat Class at 10 a.m<p>
The instructors at BodyQuest Pilates lead private and small group Pilates classes, guiding students through the method's focused movements and breath work to strengthen core muscles while unifying the mind, body, and spirit. In addition to mat- and equipment-based Pilates classes and Cardio Fitness Classes they also offer yoga classes, including the invigorating IntenSati and and the relaxing hatha yoga. The ballet-body conditioning's workout builds students' flexibility and strength while imparting the right to flaunt a tutu at city council meetings. Take advantage of the studios massage therapy services to complete the full body restoration.
“very happy with my experience at BodyQuest”