Choose from Four Options
- $15 for one appetizer and one large pizza for two (a $27.99 value)
- $29 for two appetizers and two large pizzas for four (a $55.98 value)
- $13 for four sliders and two drinks for two, valid before 3 p.m. (a $23 value)
- $25 for eight sliders and four drinks for four, valid before 3 p.m. (a $46 value)
- See the lunch and dinner menus.
Bogartz's Food and Spirits
Inside the cool, low-lit dining room and bar or outside on the brand-new patio, Bogartz's servers transport a wide array of pub-friendly food to tables alongside craft beers and specialty mixed drinks. Known and well-loved for their burgers and sandwiches, Bogartz's menu also features more than 10 varieties lined with flavorful buffalo patties, shaved steak, or tender salmon. Hand-tossed pizzas wear toppings such as housemade barbecue sauce and crab, and salads are decorated with dried cherries and pecan-encrusted chicken breasts. The famous burgers include The Buster with pepper jack, bacon, and a fried egg, while The Judy includes a housemade black-bean patty, offering something for everyone. Food and drinks can be enjoyed amongst seven big-screen TVs, free WiFi, and arcade-style video games.
85% of 27 customers recommend
“good food and atmosphere!!!”
“The pizzas are great!”
“Great food!!!!! Better service”
17441 Mack Ave.
Detroit, MI 48224