Though India and Indiana are roughly the same word, their culinary offerings are worlds apart. Find out the difference two letters make with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for dinner for two (up to $62.22 total value)
- $59 for dinner for four (up to $124.44 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One order of naan or specialty bread (up to $3.99 value)
- One appetizer (up to $8.25 value)
- Two entrees (up to $37.98 value)
- Two beers or glasses of wine (up to $12 value)
- Click here to see the menu.
Hours are Monday through Wednesday, 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Thursday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday buffet lunch is noon to 3 p.m.
The chefs at Bombay Club have been serving up Northern Indian favorites—including chicken tikka masala, shrimp mirch masala, and anything out of the tandoor oven—for more than a decade. Diners can complement the entrees with naan, housemade pakora, mango ice cream, and Indian beers and cocktails from the bar menu.