Choose from Seven Options
- $25 for a Super Duck Tour for one adult, valid at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. daily ($33.33 value)
- $16.50 for a Super Duck Tour for one child aged 3–11, valid at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. daily ($21.90 value)
- $8.50 for a Super Duck Tour for one child younger than 3, valid at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. daily ($11.43 value)
- $22 for an Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one adult ($29.52 value)
- $29 for a premium Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one adult ($39.05 value)
- $10.50 for an Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one child aged 3–11 ($14.29 value)
- $15 for a premium Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one child aged 3–11 ($20 value)
Boston Super Tours
With more than 400 years of history to its name, the city of Boston continues to thrive as a testament both to the colonial era and to modern cultural and artistic innovations. Boston Super Tours allows visitors to learn about the city's storied history while witnessing the sights from an entirely new perspective on their comprehensive Upper Deck Trolley Tours, creating an experience that is as enjoyable as it is informative.
Taking a slightly different approach to sightseeing, the 90-minute Super Duck Tours use an amphibious vehicle to cruise the city's waterfront streets and financial district for 45 minutes before splashing down into the harbor. The next 45 minutes present passengers with views of the waterfront from the opposite side of the shoreline as the guides explain the history of this particular portion of Boston.
82% of 79 customers
“It's great, do the complete package with cruise ”
“It was a great tour by land and water! ”
“Good tour guides.”
Redeem Online: Departure for Super Duck Tours Only
USS Constitution Navy Yard
88 Constitution Rd.
Boston, Massachusetts 02129Get Directions