Choose from Seven Options
- $25 for a Super Duck Tour for one adult, valid at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. daily ($33.33 value)
- $16.50 for a Super Duck Tour for one child aged 3–11, valid at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. daily ($21.90 value)
- $8.50 for a Super Duck Tour for one child younger than 3, valid at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. daily ($11.43 value)
- $22 for an Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one adult ($29.52 value)
- $29 for a premium Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one adult ($39.05 value)
- $10.50 for an Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one child aged 3–11 ($14.29 value)
- $15 for a premium Upper Deck Trolley Tour for one child aged 3–11 ($20 value)
Boston Super Tours
With more than 400 years of history to its name, the city of Boston continues to thrive as a testament both to the colonial era and to modern cultural and artistic innovations. Boston Super Tours allows visitors to learn about the city's storied history while witnessing the sights from an entirely new perspective, creating an experience that is as enjoyable as it is informative.
During the 2.5-hour Upper Deck Trolley Tours, passengers have the opportunity to make as many as 21 sightseeing stops to see a variety of Boston's iconic landmarks, including Paul Revere's home, Old North Church, the USS Constitution, Fenway Park, and the site of the former Bull & Finch Pub, which inspired the beloved sitcom Cheers. Guides narrate the entire tour and provide valuable insights into the local history, architecture, and trivia, and the trolleys' elevated seating guarantees an unobstructed view.
Taking a slightly different approach to sightseeing, the 90-minute Super Duck Tours use an amphibious vehicle to cruise the city's waterfront streets and financial district for 45 minutes before splashing down into the harbor. The next 45 minutes present passengers with views of the waterfront from the opposite side of the shoreline as the guides explain the history of this particular portion of Boston.