Originally a still-life art form, boudoir photography switched to human subjects when clothiers stopped making apple-size garter belts. Bite the fruits of seduction with this Groupon.
$79 for a Boudoir Photo-Shoot Package ($945 Total Value)
- Boudoir, bridal-boudoir, or boudoir-pregnancy photo shoot (a $350 value)
- Two wardrobe changes and complimentary use of accessories (a $100 value)
- Three backgrounds (a $150 value)
- One mounted, retouched 11"x17" image (a $295 value)
- Digital social-media file (a $50 value)
- Private 60-minute viewing session
- 15-minute beauty-and-fashion consultation
Web content related to this deal may contain graphic adult imagery unsuitable for minors or workplace viewing.
The Boudoir Cafe
The photographers of the three studios that make up The Boudoir Cafe pride themselves on helping their female subjects own their womanhood through sultry, flattering photographs. But it's not just the subjects who've been impressed—the team's photography has earned them features in Shutterbug and Nikon World. From tasteful lingerie shots to adventurous scenes awash in stilettos and leather, the photographers use professional hair and makeup artistry, specialized lighting, and stylized poses to make every woman on their set feel like a supermodel. The crew also harnesses that fashion finesse to meticulously document opulent weddings from the engagement to the ceremony to the celebratory pit stop at the nearest bird bath.