Defying gravity can be hard, which explains why elevators emit a celebratory "ding!" each time they reach a new floor. Go up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for two hours of trampoline play for two, redeemable Monday–Friday ($46 value)
- $49 for two hours of trampoline play for four, redeemable Monday–Friday ($92 value)
- $42 for two hours of trampoline play for four, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($92 value)
- $22 for two hours of trampoline play for two, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($46 value)
- Click to view hours and FAQs.
Bounce! Trampoline Sports
Bounce! Trampoline Sports proves that learning to dunk a basketball is not a matter of practice and persistence, but of location. On the slam-dunk court, preteens can achieve the same amount of air time as pro stars, dropping the ball into the net before landing safely on the springy floor.
These antigravity zones allow for freeform flips and bounds as well as games and activities. Dodge-ball teams lob soft spheres at each other in midjump, and low-impact aerobics classes condition students through energizing leaps. The center also caters to skateboarders and snowboarders, who can rehearse their tricks without worrying about hard falls or the harsh critiques of nearby snowmen. During open bounce time, the gym welcomes guests of all ages to test its cushy amenities, all of which are supervised by staff and protected by various safety measures. Group events range from birthday parties to corporate gatherings.
96% of 231 customers recommend
“Super fun for all ages Well managed curtious helpful staff Clean restrooms ”
“Great place for kids”
“Be ready to bounce!”