Barbecue is a distinctly American art form, much like jazz music and feigning an understanding of jazz music. Discuss the smoky notes with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $33.99 for a barbecue prix fixe meal for two, valid Sunday through Friday ($68.33 value)
- $37.99 for a barbecue prix fixe meal for two, valid on Saturdays ($68.33 value)
- $65.99 for a barbecue prix fixe meal for four, valid Sunday through Friday ($136.66 value)
- $75.99 for a barbecue prix fixe meal for four, valid on Saturdays ($136.66 value)
Each couple receives:
- One appetizer (up to $8.99 value)
- Two salads ($4.99 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $21.99 value each) or one Garbage Plate for two (a 29.99 Value)
- Two drinks with free refills (up to $2.69 value each)
When Karen Harrison of New Jersey Monthly visited Bourbon BBQ, she left with a new admiration for the house “meltingly tender chopped beef brisket” and “two-fisted St. Louis ribs,” promising readers that they’ll “be glad our evolutionary ancestors came down from trees, tamed fire, and started roasting fleshy beasts.”
Harrison’s admiration is well placed. The kitchen clearly knows barbecue. The staff smokes beef brisket in an all-hickory smoker for ten hours before tossing it into the slow-cooker for another six. They use fresh chickens delivered from a nearby farm for his bourbon chipotle wings, buffalo chicken wraps, and southern fried chicken. According to the Memphis tradition, the kitchen also rubs pork spare-ribs with spices before carefully smoking and steaming them until they’re fork-tender. Bourbon BBQ offers a host of options for enjoying the decadent food, from stopping in for lunch or dinner to ordering meats and sides by the pound for catered events.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Lots of good food for the price :)”
“Good food; great service; friendly host.”
“Sandwiches were great and would be a good idea for take out.”
529 Goffle Rd.
Wyckoff, New Jersey 07481