Wine-tasting technique demands that you first swirl the glass, then take a sip, and then very slowly dribble wine down your chin so that the rest of your body can taste it. Imbibe elegance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $68 total value)
- $65 for a wine-tasting package for four (a $136 value)
The wine-tasting package includes the following for each pair:
- Tasting of 10 award-winning wines (a $20 value)
- Cheese-and-cracker tasting (a $12 value)
- Two souvenir wineglasses (a $12 value)
- 12 personalized labels (a $24 value)
Boutier Winery's vinifera and French-American grape vines stretch across 32 rolling acres in Georgia's Piedmont region, awaiting artisanal transformation into award-winning varietals. Wine tastings draw visitors into the vineyards for fragrant sips paired with the rich notes of chocolates and gourmet cheeses. Vintner Victor Boutier's prizewinning wines include Geordeaux, a blended bordeaux that won a bronze medal in the 2011 San Francisco International Wine Competition. Other specialties range from corcordance gold medal winning Diva 'Licious, a scrumptious peach brew, to a chardonnay crafted entirely from Georgia-grown grapes.