Cars are cool because they are essentially big, strong robots that you can get inside and control. The world is better than you thought with this Groupon.
$39 for a 45-Minute Automotive Air-Quality-Enhancement Package ($114.75 Total Value)
- Interior vacuum and sanitization (a $9.95 value)
- Removal of any traces of bacteria and mold from the AC vents ($44.95)
- Replacement of the contaminated cabin air filter (a $43.95 value)
- Deodorizing treatment (an $8.95 value)
- 99-point safety inspection (a $6.95 value)
Brake-O-Rama began as one location in 1949 but now boasts 14 service centers speckled across the East Coast. Together these automotive hospitals work as a force, repairing and maintaining domestic and imported vehicles of virtually any make and model. Before sourcing spare parts from the company's private warehouses, Brake-O-Rama's ASE-certified technicians thoroughly analyze vehicles with advanced diagnostic technology that includes four-wheel computerized alignment systems, electron microscopes that scan for chipped paint finishes, and magnifying glasses ever in search for clues to Professor Plum's murder. Meanwhile, Firestone, Goodyear, and Michelin tires fill the supply closets, allowing the patrons to tighten their grip on the asphalt before a cross-country trip.