Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and range balls (up to a $138 value)
- $98 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental and range balls (up to a $276 value)
Brasstown Valley Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the year.
Brasstown Valley Golf Course
With the North Georgia mountains filling the horizon, the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa next door, and horseback-riding stables each competing for their attention, it would be easy for visitors to overlook the 18-hole course at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. Thankfully, the Denis Griffiths–designed course holds its own among the diverse recreation that surrounds it. That’s because the beautifully sculpted golf course weaves through leafy wildlife preserves, eight lakes, and one winding stream that intersects the course multiple times. Measuring in at more than 7,000 yards from the back tees, the course cuts a lengthy track through elevation-changing terrain—a challenge made slightly less difficult by thin mountain air to extend ball flight and frequent sand traps in which to scribble words of self-encouragement.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,047 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 136 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
6321 U.S. 76
Young Harris, Georgia 30582Get Directions