A mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially since it's literally the only thing separating us from the jellyfish. Exercise your child's mind with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
$19 for one day of kids' camp ($45 value). Choose from the following options:
- 9 a.m.–12 p.m.: Chi Challenge Camp, valid between July 28 and August 1
- 9 a.m.–12 p.m.: Extreme Expedition Camp, valid between August 4 and 8
- 9 a.m.–12 p.m.: Sports Spectacular Camp, valid between August 11 and 15
9 a.m.–12 p.m.: Minute to Win It Camp, valid between August 18 and 22
1 p.m.–4 p.m.: Minute to Win It Camp, valid between July 28 and August 1
- 1 p.m.–4 p.m.: Superhero Academy Camp, valid between August 4 and 8
- 1 p.m.–4 p.m.: Mining and Crafting Camp, valid between August 11 and 15
- 1 p.m.–4 p.m.: Mining and Crafting Camp, valid between August 18 and 22
Bricks 4 Kidz
A biplane’s mechanized propellers whir. A satellite spins on its axis. Such are the Lego inventions of students enrolled in Bricks 4 Kidz’s after-school program. The blueprints for these miniature gadgets spring from the mind of Michelle Kote, who saw the potential for Legos to introduce young learners to architecture, engineering, and science. She draws upon her own background as an architect to create model plans for Lego creations with kid-friendly themes such as amusement parks, famous buildings, and outer space. Students work together in small groups to replicate these models, honing their creativity, problem-solving abilities, and teamwork skills along the way.
315 Turnpike Street
O'Reilly Hall Room 109 & 110 (Parking Lot H)
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845