A dry-cleaned suit can create an impression of stability, which can come in handy for a job interview or when a neighbor catches you talking with your mailbox. Dress to impress with today's Groupon to Bridgestone Dry Cleaners & Laundry.
- $15 for $35 worth of dry cleaning
- $25 for $60 worth of dry cleaning
- Valid at their two locations in Brooklyn
- Free pickup and delivery for following areas: Brooklyn Heights, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Dumbo, Fort Greene, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Red Hook, Williamsburg
- Certified by the Green Cleaners Council
- Petrochemical-free cleaning solutions
- Pants, skirt, or blouse: $7.50
- Sport jacket or dress: $12
The staff at Bridgestone Dry Cleaners & Laundry, which is certified by the Green Cleaners Council for their eco-friendly cleaning solutions and practices, rejuvenate hard-to-clean clothes with low environmental impact. Equipped with odorless, petrochemical-free Green Earth cleaning solutions, the cleaners combat stains, dirt, and fabric ghosts and banish unsightly spots to a washroom holding cell. Inspecting each garment seven times on its path to cleanliness, they use a gentle process that safely cleans delicate fabrics such as microfiber and beaded or sequined garments. Though these other services are not included in today's Groupon, the fabric-savvy team also provides tailoring services, preserves wedding dresses, and whisks away dust and grime from residences in Brooklyn and Manhattan during house-cleaning visits.
My clothes are clean, they picked up and delivered for free and they were beautifully packaged to boot. Tdumbosquire, Citysearch, 7/29/11