Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $73 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart rental, valid Saturday–Sunday ($96 value)
- $146 for 18 holes of golf for four with a cart rental, valid Saturday–Sunday ($192 value)
- $61 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart rental, valid Monday–Friday ($76 value)
- $121 for 18 holes of golf for four with a cart rental, valid Monday–Friday ($152 value)
Bristol Oaks Golf Club
Bristol Oaks Golf Club opened in 1964. That same year, Gary Player set a course record that stands to this day. Though it's probably impossible to match one of the game's greatest players shot-for-shot, golfers can still give it their best while working around the 18-hole, par 72 course. Along the way, they'll encounter fairways lined with mature trees, as well as water hazards that come into play on three holes. Away from the course, golfers can also get some practice in on a large chipping area, a putting green, and a driving range outfitted with lights in case anyone puts out the sun with an errant shot.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total of 6,431 yards from the tips
- Four tees per hole
“very nice old course lots of big old trees. a few fairways tight”