Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a golf outing for two (up to a $96 total value)
- $85 for a golf outing for four (up to a $192 total value)
With either option, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf (up to a $29 value/person)
- Cart rental (a $15 value/person)
- One bucket of driving range balls (a $4 value)
Bristol Ridge Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Bristol Ridge Golf Course
The par-three 11th at Bristol Ridge Golf Course is a formidable sight from the tee box. Armed with whatever club or curtain rod they can hit roughly 130 yards, golfers peer at a green wreathed by a semi-circular pond, which constitutes a watery grave for any tee shot that strays long, left, or right. And that's the third easiest hole at Bristol Ridge Golf Course's 6,582-yard, par 72 course. Rolling terrain, tree-lined fairways, and intermittent ponds—water comes into play in some form on 10 holes—characterize the layout, anchored by a par-five on each nine that rate as the two most difficult holes. Golf instructor Leif Bjornson roams the course and its practice facilities, offering clinics and private lessons for golfers of all ages and abilities that want to improve their game so they can finally ask their crush to caddy for them.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,582 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 133 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options