Ice cream can be served any number of ways–in a cone, as a sandwich, or just scooped right into your mouth by some guy in a truck. Have it your way with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $125 for two-hour ice cream birthday party for 15 kids (up to a $300 value)
- $225 for sundae bar with four flavors and six toppings for 100 people (up to a $550 value)
- $500 for sundae bar with four flavors and six toppings for 200 people (up to a $1000 value)<p>
The birthday party includes:
- One full tub of ice cream in the flavor of your choice– enough for each guest to enjoy a waffle cone and take home 2-3 pints each as an extra party favor
- Party host/ess
- Ice cream-making and waffle cone-making activities
- Exclusive indoor seating
- Free Cone Reader cards as a party favor for each child
Bruster's Real Ice Cream
A step onto Bruster's Real Ice Cream front porch—where red wrought-iron furniture and blooming flowers pop against a white façade—might as well be a step back into the good old days. Despite the traditional imagery, the ice-cream shop's exterior was recently remodeled so that customers could get the same enjoyment out of the environment as they do from a bowl or cone of its premium ice cream. The friendly staffers behind the counter not only scoop up the creamy dessert but also create custom cakes for special occasions, lead summer camps and birthday parties, and provide catering to private events.