Learning a new skill is useful, especially if it means a promotion to a front-of-the-horse costume. Get your kids to the head of the class with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for four classes for kids (up to a $100 value)
- $79 for eight classes for kids (up to a $200 value)
Available classes include:
- Lego Let’s Build (ages 4–6)
- Future Engineers (ages 8–12)
- Lego Motorized and Mechanical Machines (ages 7–11)
- Lego Robotics (ages 7–13)
- Animation and Movie Making (ages 8–12)
- Chemistry Detectives (ages 6–10)
- Discovery Kids Puterbugs Technology Class (ages 4–6)
- Story Time Science (ages 3–5)
Build 'n Blocks
At Build 'n Blocks, laughter drifts from youngsters, punctuating the buzz of motorized cars and the pop of plastic blocks snapping together. Kids preschool through eighth grade construct catapults, devise chemical compounds to create slime, and develop sparks of interest in science, engineering, and math. The instructors at Build ‘n Blocks stress that the earlier kids dabble in these fields, the greater their learning abilities will be throughout their lives.
While stacking Legos into replicas of cities or assembling mechanized robots with K'nex, kids develop a comprehension of basic physics without watching the Three Stooges try and run an elevator factory. During science experiments, youngsters strap on goggles to investigate and diagnose unknown illnesses, forming the foundation of inquisitive minds capable of problem solving. As they work together on laptops or around tables strewn with drawing and sculpting materials, they also form an aptitude for teamwork and social interactions. The team at Build 'n Blocks also fosters an appreciation for math and science through afterschool programs and birthday parties.
46 East Northfield Rd.
Livingston, New Jersey 07039