Spices help preserve food, as does refrigerating it, vacuum sealing it, and framing it in a shadow box. Savor lasting flavor with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a Dominican dinner for two (up to a $72 total value)
- $69 for a Dominican dinner for four (up to a $144 total value)
Each pair gets the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $50 value)
- Two beers (up to a $10 value)
Bungalow 31 Bar & Grill
There's a magical quality to the back patio at Bungalow 31 Bar & Grill. Sheer curtains and walls of ivy hang from the trellised ceiling of a private cabana, offering a bit of seclusion that is both mysterious and romantic. Inside this shaded area, couples meet up for drinks in the hot summer heat and friends dine on Dominican favorites such as stuffed eggplant and garlic fish. Beyond the cabana, guests sip on cold cocktails underneath giant umbrellas that protect them from the sun and Big Brother's stealth helicopters hovering overhead. And hookah smoke winds its way through Bungalow 31 until 4 a.m.