Italian cuisine is often served "family style"—off a platter rotating 50 feet above the diners' heads, which they can only reach through wits and teamwork. Bond over a meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $28 for a five-course Italian dinner for two (a $56 value)
- $55 for a five-course Italian dinner for four (a $112 value)
Each five-course dinner includes the following:
- Bruschetta appetizer
- Salad with house dressing
- Choice of spaghetti or penne with meat or tomato sauce
- Chicken parmesan entree with roasted potatoes and vegetables
- Tartufo, an Italian ice cream speciality
Buon Giorno Bistro
The chefs—with a combined 70 years of experience—at Buon Giorno Bistro prepare classic Italian dishes such as chicken parmigiana baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and veal crema sautéed in a wine and cream sauce. Patrons enjoy pizza made with fresh ingredients in a casual atmosphere in a fine-dining district.