Italian cuisine is often served "family style"—off a platter rotating 50 feet above the diners' heads, which they can only reach through wits and teamwork. Bond over a meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $68.97 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $45.98 value)
- Two sodas or glasses of house wine (up to a $12 value)
$65 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $133.94 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $21.98 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $91.96 value)
- Four sodas or one bottle of house wine (up to a $20 value)
The menu includes a hot meatball-parmigiana hero ($8.50), gnocchi in plum-tomato sauce ($11.99), and spicy shrimp fra diavolo over pasta ($21.99).
On the façade of Buongusto PieSanos hangs a neon-sculpted slice of pizza, its tip sagging under the weight of cheese, toppings, and the softness of hand-tossed dough. It's a fair of depiction of one of the restaurant's signature offerings—hearty Italian-style pies topped with ingredients including eggplant, baked ziti, or chicken parmigiana. Classic pastas and sandwiches join their circular brethren, and gluten-free and whole-wheat pasta options are available for diners with gluten sensitivity or investments tied up in wheat futures.