Choose from Eight Options
$24 for admission to a wine tasting event ($49 value). Choose from the following options:
- Big Reds & Meritage Tasting on Thursday, September 4
- A Taste of Europe’s Vineyards on Thursday, September 11
- The Best of Napa, Sonoma & Oregon on Thursday, September 18
- A Taste of Italy’s Vineyards on Thursday, September 25
- The Best of France Night on Thursday, October 9
- Big Bold Reds Night on Thursday, October 16
- Best of Napa vs. Best of Italy on Thursday, October 23
- Pinot Noirs and Mind Blowing Cabernets on Thursday, October 30
Cab's Wine Bar Bistro
Cab's Wine Bar Bistro brings global tastes to downtown Glen Ellyn. Husband-and-wife Chef Luis Ayllon and general manager Lisa Ayllon oversee a diverse menu, which draws on Luis's training in France while nodding to Spanish, Asian, and Cajun cuisine. His worldly experience adds a unique touch to dishes ranging from paella to cassoulet, a hearty, slow-cooked casserole that proves especially enjoyable during colder months or whenever you find yourself trapped in a meat locker. Chef Ayllon also specializes in wine pairings, and invites diners to complement their meals with selections from the bistro's wine list, or purchase a bottle to take home.
430 N Main St.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137