It's easy to get stuck in the same old mealtime routine, especially if you’re in prison. Taste freedom with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for dinner for two (up to a $108.80 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $45 value)
- One dessert (up to a $7.95 value)
$105 for dinner for four (up to a $217.60 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two bottles of wine (up to a $45 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7.95 value each)
- See the menu.
From the front of a gently spinning pasta machine emerge fresh noodles, which drop into pans ready to be cooked and served with meatballs, mussels, or breaded veal. In addition to the regular and gluten-free pastas, the chef at Cafe Italia crafts sauces, gelato, and bread to flood the restaurant's dimly lit dining room with authentic flavor. Cafe Italia’s catering services range from prepping food for pickup to supplying all necessary party wares, including tables, chairs, china, and servers to hand-feed guests.