Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this Groupon.
$77 for a Flamenco Dinner Show for Two ($155 Value)
- Admission for two to a Saturday night Flamenco show; check Riverside's and Long Beach's schedules for upcoming shows
- Pitcher of sangria
- Admission to the Sevilla Night Club for two following the show
- Three-course prix fixe meal for two, which includes:
- Ensalada Sevillana with balsamic vinaigrette and goat cheese
- Paella Valenciana with mussels, clams, calamari, shrimp, scallops, chicken, and grilled Spanish sausages in saffron bomba rice
- Crema Catalana, a chocolate espresso crème brulee
Cafe Sevilla executive chef Paul Bauer's three favorite foods are sweetbreads, bone marrow, and oxtail. His adventurous palate informs the Spanish-inspired tapas menu at Cafe Sevilla, from paellas made with bomba rice to vanilla-lacquered pork belly with smoked apples. His signature chicken-and-waffles-esque dish pairs sliced duck breast with thin, wafer-like duck fat gaufrettes, accented by a neat line of brandied cherries. The chefs make everything they can from locally grown produce, natural meats, and sustainably farmed seafood, also sending their used oil to be turned into BioDiesel.
Patrons also flock to Cafe Sevilla for Saturday night Flamenco dinner shows, as well as nightly live music and salsa dancing in the locations' nightclubs. Each location's dining room décor matches the Spanish influence of the menu, from vaulted ceilings soaring over murals of a city street to a canopy of fairy lights casting their glow over vintage posters plastered to the walls.