The call of the wild is like a call from an elderly grandparent: though you can't quite make out what's being said, you feel better about yourself when you answer. Pick up nature's phone with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $173 for two nights of camping and activities for four (a $346.20 value)
- $245 for two nights of camping and activities for six (a $496.20 value)
- $310 for two nights of camping and activities for eight (a $623.10 value)
Each package includes the following for all guests:
- Two consecutive nights of camping in a standard tent site with picnic table and fire ring
- One three-line zipline tours per person
- Multiple-day paintball passes per person, including air refills and rental equipment
- One hour of rock-wall climbing per person
- Souvenir disc-golf discs for each person
- Multiple-day entry to the 18-hole disc-golf course for each person
Tucked away in the foothills of the Western Cascade Mountains, Camp Dakota flouts the constraints of gravity with high-flying adventures that test participants' skills, stamina, and propensity to scream at high altitudes. Suspended steel ziplines whiz above the forest canopy as squirrels wave from nearby branches and passing meadowlarks pause for fist bumps. Teamwork trumps individual heroics on the high-ropes course, whose elevated, threaded obstacles sway precariously above the distant ground.
The aerial odyssey doesn't stop there. Instructors supply safety harnesses and words of encouragement before leading the way to a vertical rock-climbing wall. Replete with slim footholds and perturbed mountain goats, the wall poses a challenge to climbers of all abilities, who take solace in the added safety of fully automated belays.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“There are so many fun activities to do there! the save was friendly, the grounds were clean, and it is a great place for family activities”
“It was a lot of fun. They have very friendly and helpful staff that have a fair amount of training on the various activities.”
“Really a fun place to take the kids!”