Your teeth are your mouth's ambassadors, your ticket to nachos, and the only things keeping your tongue in your head. Toughen your nacho ticket with today's Groupon: for $59, you get your choice of one of four general or cosmetic dental treatments at the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence on Bustleton Avenue. Redeem your Groupon for one of the following four dental services:
- A new patient exam (a $413 value), consisting of a topical exam, x-rays for subcutaneous reconnaissance, a thorough cleaning, and an oral-cancer screening, all for the sake of preventing dental and oral health problems down the road.
- A Zoom! teeth whitening (a $650 value), which restores teeth to factory-fresh brightness via a proprietary gel and light system. Treatment is applied at the center during three 15-minute intervals. The total time of your appointment will be about two hours. Urgent care may be needed before the whitening if your teeth are not healthy enough to undergo the procedure.
- An Invisalign preview (a $750 value), the first step in the larger process of Invisalign invisible corrective braces. Dr. Tau will begin by taking impressions, photos, and x-rays of the teeth, all preliminary steps to obtaining Invisalign braces. Following that, an advanced computer simulation shows what the teeth in question would look like when rid of extraneous right angles. Although the full price of Invisalign can be more than $4,000, this deal shows you the possible benefits of the treatment, and you will also receive a $500 coupon toward the cost of the actual procedure with this option.
- A porcelain veneer preview (a $650 value) can demonstrate a step up from the whitening process for people with misshapen teeth, unmindable gaps, or deep discoloration. Veneers are natural-looking, thin coverings which fit over and are bonded to the teeth, and with this preview, Dr. Tau will take photographs and show you the possibilities of a smile makeover that veneers could potentially provide.
The Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence (PCDE) is a practice on the biting edge of technology. The heart of the team is Dr. Leonard Tau, whose enthusiasm for and history with dentistry has translated into a focus on patient comfort and painless treatments. He and his passionate team work to improve mouth health, which, in turn, improves overall health; research suggests a link between periodontal diseases and other chronic conditions, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and Alzheimer's. A cleaning might not cure brain fever or hammertoes, but broken fillings and cavities can't hide from Dr. Tau's expert eye. If you lay in bed at night fearing the piercing pain of a future cavity, let the team of talented teeth wizards check it out so you can sleep easy with a clean bill of health and nip dental disaster in the bud.
Mention Groupon when calling to schedule your appointment. The Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence has a 24-hour cancellation policy, and a canceled appointment will invalidate the Groupon.
- If you are looking for someone to listen to your concerns and make you feel extremely comfortable go see Dr. Tau and his great team at the Pennsylvania Center For Dental Excellence. – Larry, Google Maps
- I could never in a million years think I would say that I look forward to going to the dentist but I really do enjoy seeing Dr. Tau and his amazing team. – emrld71, Google Maps
- Dr.Tau and everyone who works with him is very considerate and truly cares about me as a complete patient/person and not just as "the next cleaning" or "the patient with the big cavity". – davids, Demandforce
Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence
At Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence, Dr. Leonard Tau—an American Dental Association member and one of Philadelphia magazine's Top Dentists of 2010—places special emphasis on patient comfort. Patients can indicate their preferences among myriad amenities, such as massage chairs and paraffin wax treatments, as they nibble and sip complimentary refreshments in the waiting room. During treatments, blanketed patients snuggle into massage chairs, unwind with music on loaner iPods, and watch DVDs on a flat-screen TV that obviates the need to bring a dentist to the movie theater.
87% of 70 customers recommend
“The dental hygienist was really personable and gentle as well. ”
“Good jab ”
“nice place...nice people”
11905 Bustleton Ave.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19116Get Directions