Necessity is the mother of invention, which explains why hunger is responsible for such innovations as sandwiches and edible light bulbs. Indulge in the succulent fruits of creation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a Latin-fusion dinner for two (up to a $76 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
$55 for a Latin-fusion dinner for four (up to a $152 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)
Appetizers include the empanadas trio, coconut shrimp, and the plantain basket with creole crab, whereas dinner entrees include boneless red snapper, crispy turkey-leg confit, and charcoal skirt steak, and desserts include flan and tres leches cake. See the full menu.
We shared the octopus appetizer, which was very good, but we were blown away by the main courses.Brian H., Yelp, 5/26/10
565 W 207th St.
New York, New York 10034