Like a stock photo of a guy with a loosened tie, a frosty margarita encapsulates everyone's idea of a good time. Let the good times roll with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $16 for appetizers and drinks for two, valid any day of the week (up to $24 value)
- $33 for appetizers and drinks for four, valid any day of the week (up to $48 value)
- $16 for appetizers and drinks for two, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to $24 value)
- $33 for appetizers and drinks for four, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to $48 value)
Appetizers and drinks for two include:
- One appetizer (up to $8 value)
- Two drinks (up to $16 value)
Appetizers and drinks for four include:
- Two appetizers (up to $16 value)
- Four drinks (up to $32 value)
See the menu
The Tex-Mex cuisine at Cantina Diablo owes its authentic taste to the restaurant's team of chefs. After serving for years in kitchens in Mexico and Texas, they've assembled a menu that combines their own unique recipes with those passed down through generations. Fresh flour tortillas are the cornerstone of a menu that features classic fajitas alongside massive burritos and skillet enchiladas. Tacos are piled with eclectic meats such as braised pork shoulder al pastor, beef cheek, garlic- and cilantro-marinated mahi, and battered buffalo shrimp. Chicken mole with corn and pepper salsa and a Mexican-spiced beef short rib wellington also put a twist on Tex-Mex cuisine. The bar, meanwhile, puts its own spin on Mexican flavors: martinis and mojitos are made with fresh herbs and muddled by hand, while a signature drink features tequila and sangrita in a cucumber cup. Thanks to Cantina Diablo's catering, much of the food is also available for on-location dining.
94% of 108 customers
“Fast service, friendly waitress, hot food good.”
“Great place to watch sports, drinks are great especially the mojitos, flamenco.”
“Food is good margaritas even better”
Downtown Royal Oak
100 S Main St.
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067