Boat captains must master nautical lexicon before sailing the seas to ensure that they can distinguish port, which means left, from starboard, which means launch the vessel into deep space. Count down to a sea launch with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
C$13 for one admission to a Historic Sightseeing Tour along the Ottawa River (up to C$22 value)
- Tour lasts about 75 minutes
- Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, or Spanish
- See the schedule
C$15 for one admission to a Sunday Sunset Cocktail Cruise (C$25 value)
- Cruise lasts about two hours and departs at 7:30 p.m.
- Choose from 13 dates in June, July, and August
C$15 for one admission to a Rock the River Cocktail Cruise (C$25 value)
- Cruises last about three hours and departs at 8 p.m.
- Choose from 18 dates in June, July, and August
93% of 429 customers recommend
“Very romantic, great for first dates ”
“Arrive early to get a good seat. ”
“Really nice cruise... even if you're from Ottawa-Gatineau region. My wife and I had a great time and learned some historical information during the cruise.”
Jacques Cartier Park Wharf in Gatineau (Hull Sector)
Jacques Cartier Park Wharf
Gatineau, QC J8X 3W3