Fish are elusive prey, fleeing into reefs to evade anglers and spontaneously sprouting legs to run away from Charles Darwin. Track down slippery targets with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for a perch-fishing trip for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $70 value)
- $70 for a perch-fishing trip for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $140 value)
- $105 for a perch-fishing trip for six, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $210 value)
- $45 for a perch-fishing trip for two, valid Friday–Sunday and holidays (up to an $80 value)
- $90 for a perch-fishing trip for four, valid Friday–Sunday and holidays (up to a $160 value)
- $135 for a perch-fishing trip for six, valid Friday–Sunday and holidays (up to a $240 value)
On perch-fishing trips, Groupon buyers join other anglers on the 60-foot Par-Te-Tyme. Buyers may bring their own tackle—ultra-light or light-action rigs recommended—or rent a rod for $5, get unlimited live minnows for $5, and have catches cleaned for $0.50 per fish. Reservations are required—perch-fishing trips depart at 8:30 a.m. Onsite parking is also available for $5 per car. No outside food and drinks are permitted, but food and drinks are available for purchase on the boat. See the FAQ page.
Rates fluctuate throughout the week, with discounts for children and seniors.
Captain Hook's Charter Fishing
Imagine holding a king salmon so heavy you can barely lift it for a picture, only to hear the captain yell a new fish just took another trolling rod down. The guides of Captain Hook's Charter Fishing, family owned and in operation since 1980, venture into Lake Michigan for such trophies, taking anglers out for perch fishing, sport fishing, and salmon mooching. Operating one of the state's largest charter fleets, the captains can take fishers on a climate-controlled party boat, or accommodate smaller groups of 1–6 anglers on a 31-foot Chris-Craft boat.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Excellent guides, we had a great time, they made sure we caught fish!”
“Good crew found us fish had a good time”
“had a great time, especially winning the biggest fish contest.”
220 Anchors Way
St. Joseph, Michigan 49085Get Directions