Fish are elusive prey, fleeing into reefs to evade anglers and spontaneously sprouting legs to run away from Charles Darwin. Track down slippery targets with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $159 for a shared salmon-fishing trip for two (a $320 value)
- $299 for a shared salmon-fishing trip for four (a $640 value)
- $439 for a private salmon-fishing trip for six (a $960 value)
Valid Friday–Sunday and Holidays:
- $179 for a shared salmon-fishing trip for two (a $340 value)
- $339 for a shared salmon-fishing trip for four (a $680 value)
- $499 for a private salmon-fishing trip for six (a $1,020 value)
Buyers may join up to five other fishers aboard the 38-foot Admiral Hook to troll for king and coho salmon. All tackle is included; cleaning is available for an additional fee. Reservations are required. Upcoming holidays include Fourth of July and Labor Day. Extra $5 fee for on-site parking.
Captain Hook's Charter Fishing
Imagine holding a king salmon so heavy you can barely lift it for a picture, only to hear the captain yell a new fish just took another trolling rod down. The guides of Captain Hook's Charter Fishing venture into Lake Michigan for such trophies, taking anglers out for perch fishing, sport fishing, and salmon trolling. Operating one of the state's largest charter fleets, the captains can take up to 40 perch fishers on a climate-controlled party boat and accommodate smaller groups of 4–5 anglers on smaller crafts. A FAQ page preps guests before going out, covering topics such as how to get a fishing license and what pattern suit is customary fishing attire.
220 Anchors Way
St. Joseph, Michigan 49085Get Directions