Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including range balls and cart rental, redeemable Monday–Friday (up to a $58 value)
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including range balls and cart rental, redeemable Saturday or Sunday (up to a $78 value)
- $55 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including range balls and cart rentals, redeemable Monday–Friday (up to a $116 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including range balls and cart rentals, redeemable Saturday or Sunday (up to a $156 value)
Carolina Springs Golf Club
Carolina Springs Golf Club follows a 6,803-yard path of tree-lined fairways and greens stationed around an array of water hazards to form an 18-hole, par 72 course. Course architect Russell Breeden incorporated eight ponds into the layout, which come into play on nine holes. At the par-four 12th hole—the course's hardest-rated hole—a pear-shaped pond hugs the inside of the fairway as it bends sharply to the right, adding an element of risk for players who try to cut the corner with their tee shot, though doing so will give them a much better look at a bashful green that hides behind three sand traps and trust issues.
Golfers can prepare for rounds at Carolina Springs' driving range and chipping and putting areas. After rounds, guests can unwind at the Bar and Grill, where a menu of burgers, sandwiches, and salads replenishes weary muscles and malnourished golf carts.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,803 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.7 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 131 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
1680 Scuffletown Rd.
Fountain Inn, South Carolina 29644