Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a four-course Portuguese dinner with wine for two (up to $83total value)
- $77 for a four-course Portuguese dinner with wine for four (up to $166total value)
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- One appetizer (up to $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to $25 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to $5 value each)
- One dessert (up to $7 value)
- Two expressos (up to $1.50 value each)
Click here to view the menu.
The intermingling aromas of paprika, saffron, cilantro, olive oil, and garlic in Casa Seabra's dining room provide olfactory proof of the eatery's commitment to savory Portuguese cooking. Those fragrant spices add depth of flavor to a wide array of seafood, which stars in everything from shellfish-laden paellas to tender octopus. But the chefs remove their scuba gear long enough to cook entrees from the land as well as the sea, rounding out the menu with grilled Angus steaks, oven-roasted racks of lamb, and homemade pork sausage. Bites pair with sips from Casa Seabra's carefully curated selection of Portuguese wines, including bottles that were specially produced just for the restaurant.