Water parks allow you to splash around without having to take that job where you tow abandoned cars out of rivers. Get your feet wet with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for a water-park pass and amusements for one person over 48 inches tall and one person under 48 inches tall (up to an $85.90 total value)
- $75 for a water-park pass and amusements for two people over 48 inches tall and two people under 48 inches tall (up to a $171.80 total value)
- $85 for a water-park pass and amusements for four people over 48 inches tall (up to a $183.80 total value)
- $45 for a water-park pass and amusements for two people over 48 inches tall (up to a $91.90 total value)
Each option includes:
- One admission to Breakwater Beach water park per person (a $21.95 value for under 48 inches; up to a $31.95 value for over 48 inches)
- One game of Wacky Rooftop Golf per person (a $6 value each)
- One round of go-karts per person (up to an $8 value each)
Breakwater Beach Waterpark at Casino Pier
School is out, the sky is clear, and azure Atlantic Ocean is glimmering beneath the bright sun. Days like this were made for visits to Casino Pier—for meandering down the beach with a frosty ice-cream cone, for taking a leisurely ride on the old-fashioned carousel, and for soaring down a water slide into a pristine pool.
The iconic pier has been entertaining generations of families since its opening in 1932 and is divided into three distinct sections. The amusement park is a treasure trove of new and classic rides alike, including thrilling rides, a scenic sky ride, and an action-packed go-kart arena. A rooftop miniature golf course elevates golfers above the park, where they'll find dazzling views of the surrounding boardwalk and ocean. Beyond the amusement park lies Breakwater Beach, a water park with an array of towering slides and interactive play areas. And within a sprawling, air-conditioned edifice, you'll find the casino arcade, which dispenses handfuls of tokens and prize-redemption tickets from its classic slot and skee-ball machines. This area of the boardwalk also houses a century-old carousel, complete with hand-carved horses that come to life for children who have completed all their chores.