$35.99 for a shooting-range package for two (a $63.20 total value)
- Two range admissions (a $30 value)
- One handgun rental and one shotgun rental (a $22 value)
- Two sets of ear and eye protection (a $7 value)
- Four targets (a $4.20 value)
Ammunition is not included and must be purchased at the range.
Caswells Shooting Range
- 11 air-conditioned indoor shooting lanes
- Computer-generated system sets targets at distances up to 65 feet
- Accommodates handguns as well as rifles of up to .308 caliber
- More than 75 rental firearms, including handguns and rifles
- Calibers from .22LR to .44 MAG
- Firearms from manufacturers including Beretta, Colt, Glock, and Smith & Wesson
At a Glance
Safety and education have been the pillars of Caswells Shooting Range since the business first opened in 1988. Its NRA-certified instructors teach courses in shooting pistols, rifles, and shotguns, as well as imbuing students with general self-defense skills. They specialize in training pupils of all experience levels and host Ladies Days every Tuesday and Friday, where women receive free lane and gun rentals.