Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America's pastime with this Groupon.
$99 for a Brewers' Pre-Game Party for Six ($267 Total Value)
- Three-hour pre-game event at Catch 22
- 48 hot wings to share (a $59.40 value)
- 18 cheeseburger, bratwurst, or spicy hot-dog sliders to share (a $47.70 value)
- Two orders of beer-cheese fries to share (a $15.90 value)
- Commemorative Catch 22 mugs with bottomless Miller Lite for each person (a $24 value each)
- Shuttle service to the stadium beginning one hour before game time
- Return shuttle back to Catch 22 after the game
Click here to view 13 available dates.
They've got 22 televisions. 22 barstools. The Catch 22 owners' penchant for the number 22 nearly rivals their enthusiasm for all things sports. Nearly. Despite its posh decor—exposed brick walls, loft-style beams, and gleaming wood floors—the downtown space is a sports bar through and through. There’s “not a bad seat in the house,” even the men’s bathroom has a TV, and even that TV has a TV. Revelers with tickets to a game can often grab a free shuttle to a local stadium or arena. Those who stay to watch the match munch a new menu of traditional bar fare with a modern twist, such as hand-cut sweet-potato fries with curry and basil dip, or a burger slider topped with gorgonzola, creole sauce, and caramelized onions. At the full bar that stocks a dozen on-tap brews, 25+ bottled beers, premium liquors, and memory-scrambling “bombs”, patrons wash down savory dinners or toast half-court double plays.
an upscale sports bar with a fresh take on the usual game day fare.Molly Synder, OnMilwaukee.com, 1/19/12
770 N Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202