People in musicals break into song at the drop of a hat, especially if that's their cue to sing, "Hats Are Falling Off All Over (Ain't It Windy?)." Doff your cap to this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Cats
- Where: Panasonic Theatre
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available performance dates and times.
- $45 for balcony seating in rows K–M (up to a $90.95 value)
- $55 for orchestra seating in rows A–P for a weekday show (up to a $110.95 value)
- $60 for orchestra seating in rows A–P for a Friday or weekend show (up to a $120.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
One of the longest-running musicals in the history of Broadway and the West End, Cats brings the whimsical feline poetry of T. S. Eliot into vivid focus under the creative wand of Andrew Lloyd Webber. The local revival sets the rafters a-ringing with lessons on mischief, redemption, and proper string-batting technique from Old Deuteronomy, Rum Tum Tugger, and their scores of Jellicle brethren. Webber's original score sweeps audiences into Eliot's eclectically ramshackle reality, with stage-bound tunesmiths belting out standards—including the oft-covered "Memory" and the heartbreaking aria "I Hate Mondays, Odie."
651 Yonge St.
Toronto, Ontario M4Y 1Z9Get Directions