Flying through the trees on a zipline lets you experience the world as a bird does—with your eyes closed in terror. Feel the sweet rush of arboreal adrenaline with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a five-line zipline canopy tour for one (a $65 value)
- $65 for a five-line zipline canopy tour for two (a $130 value)
- $69 for a zipline-and-campfire package for one (a $144.98 value)
The zipline and campfire package includes the following:
- Five-line zipline canopy tour (a $65 value)
- Wildlife ranch hayride (a $39.99 value)
- Campfire with s’mores, hot chocolate, and coffee (a $39.99 value)
- Available dates: November 18–21 and 23, December 23 and 27–30
In every option, the zipline canopy tour sends visitors whizzing along several thousand feet of cables past giant pecan trees and local wildlife.
Cedar Mountain Lodge
Nestled in the forests of a 550-acre working wildlife ranch, Cedar Mountain Lodge’s eponymous cabin, offers bed-and-breakfast-style accommodations in a structure built from local red-cedar wood. Past the lodge’s covered porch lined with cedar rocking chairs, a hot tub, fire pit, and outpost building with a wood-burning pizza oven lie just outside the natural creeks and rolling hills. Covered by 4,000 feet of ziplines, guest glide through pecan trees and a wildlife habitats stopping at intermittent platforms and a fully equipped tree house.