Flying through the trees on a zipline lets you experience the world as a bird does—with your eyes closed in terror. Feel the sweet rush of arboreal adrenaline with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a five-line zipline-canopy tour for one (a $65 value)
- $65 for a five-line zipline-canopy tour for two (a $130 value)
- $69 for a zipline-and-campfire package for one (a $144.98 value)<p>
The zipline and campfire package includes the following:
- Five-line zipline-canopy tour (a $65 value)
- Wildlife-ranch hayride (a $39.99 value)
- Campfire with s’mores, hot chocolate, and coffee (a $39.99 value)
- Available dates: November 19–21 and 23, December 23 and 27–30<p>
In every option, the zipline-canopy tour sends visitors whizzing along several thousand feet of cables past giant pecan trees and local wildlife.<p>
Cedar Mountain Lodge
Nestled in the forests of a 550-acre working wildlife ranch, Cedar Mountain Lodge’s eponymous cabin, offers bed-and-breakfast-style accommodations in a structure built from local red-cedar wood. Past the lodge’s covered porch lined with cedar rocking chairs, a hot tub, fire pit, and outpost building with a wood-burning pizza oven lie just outside the natural creeks and rolling hills. Covered by 4,000 feet of ziplines, guest glide through pecan trees and a wildlife habitats stopping at intermittent platforms and a fully equipped tree house.
“What great fun and what a wonderful place...the ranch and especially the "Tree House" and listening to the owls, the sounds from the forest and wondering, "What's out...”
“What great fun and what a wonderful place...the ranch and especially the "Tree House" and listening to the owls, the sounds from the forest and wondering, "What's out there?" :)”
“The staff was great and we had a fantastic time on the ziplines!”
“Great time ziplining & a great staff! ”
6950 Shady Ln.
Scurry, TX 75158