Eating sushi in the United States was once a luxury enjoyed only by the cosmopolitan elite, much like driving to work in a car instead of atop a cow. Enjoy a modern eat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a dinner for two (up to a $65 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Choice of two regular sushi rolls (up to a $12 value)
- Choice of two special sushi rolls or two entrees (up to a $28 value)
- One carafe of sake, which includes about four shots (up to a $13 value)
$55 for a dinner for four (up to a $130 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Four regular sushi rolls (up to a $24 value)
- Choice of four special sushi rolls or four entrees (up to a $56 value)
- Two carafes of sake, which includes about eight shots (up to a $26 value)
The menu includes appetizers such as thai cabbage salad with carrots, cilantro, and peanuts; classic sushi rolls such as the california roll and the spicy salmon roll; special rolls such as the Kawasaki with oven-baked crab, mayo, scallions, and sliced avocado; and entrees of Ceetay chicken with squash, pepper, shallots, and cilantro in sweet coconut sauce.