Firearm training often simulates real-world danger, such as encountering Professor Plum with the candlestick in the library. Secure every room in the mansion with this Groupon.
$36 for a Shooting-Range Package for Up to Four ($74 Total Value)
- Two 30-minute lane rentals (a $15 value for the first person on a lane; a $10 value for the second person on a lane; a $60 total value for four people)
- Two pistol or revolver rentals (a $10 value each)
- Eye and ear protection (a $1 value per person)
Guests sharpen their marksmanship by shooting static and hostage reactive-steel targets—such as dueling trees, pneumatic pop-up plates, and lateral movers—on the 20-yard Sherminator's Alley, named after local lawman Lt. John Sherman. Rapid-fire and cross-lane engagement is allowed on targets at least 5 yards away, though shooters may not draw from the holster or practice speed reloading. Guests must use frangible ammo, available for purchase onsite.
Center Mass, Inc.
- 20-yard, 10-lane indoor range
- Sherminator's Alley has pop-up targets, targets that move laterally, and fixed targets
- Pistols, revolvers, and rifles available by the hour or half-hour
- Customers must use CMI ammunition only to ensure safety.
At a Glance
Using their two shooting galleries, the instructors––who come from law-enforcement, military, and SWAT backgrounds––teach classes ranging from pistol shooting and safety for civilians to rifle patrolling for law enforcement. They also load the CAPS DVD live-fire video simulation system for tactical training, booting up one of more than 570 scenarios. The range extends to a 3,000-square-foot pro shop, where dry-fire booths enable customers to handle showroom arms while always pointing them in a safe direction.