Taking care of a car is important because it maximizes your investment and is the only thing that dads will ever respect. Drive on with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for chip and scratch repair for one blemish (a $200 value)
- $75 for chip and scratch repair for three blemishes (a $500 value)
- $125 for chip and scratch repair for five blemishes (a $700 value)
- $50 for paintless dent removal of one blemish (a $250 value)
- $150 for paintless dent removal of three blemishes (a $600 value)
- $250 for paintless dent removal of five blemishes (an $800 value)
Chip and scratch repairs fix blemishes up to 3 inches long, and paintless dent removal fixes blemishes up to 2 inches in diameter. Customers can call ahead to consult about their car's damage before bringing their vehicle into the shop.
Central Body Company, Inc.
The thundering missiles of a vicious hail storm nearly destroyed Jim’s Buick Regal. Not only did the car need a new hood, roof, and trunk—It needed a fresh fender and windshield, and half the vehicle would need repainting. But Matt Sain—who began sweeping the floor of his father’s auto shop when he was just 12—was up for the vehicular equivalent of major surgery. Before long, the Buick Regal emerged from its repairs shining and whole.
Matt has taken the reins at his father’s 35-year-old shop, working alongside a manager who has been with Central Body Company, Inc. for 26 of those years. The shop’s team of technicians spruces up cars, motor homes, boats, and even school buses, taking care of extensive fiberglass repairs and smaller concerns such as scratches and dents. Whether the experts are aligning frames or adding a tonneau cover, they work meticulously and efficiently, even pre-ordering parts to reduce the time a client has to spend riding a rented camel around town.